dimarts, 8 de maig del 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES!

I'd like to recomend a film which I saw last weekend. It's called "The Hunger Games". The director of the film is Gary Ross.

It's a science fiction film and the setting is in a dystopian post-apocalyptic future in the nation of Panem. The main characters are a young gril called Katniss Everedeen and a young boy called Peeta Mellark. They are from the district 12 and they are going to participate in The Hunger Games, a really dangerous competition.

The things I like most about the film were the realtionship between Katniss and her sister. Some of the scenes are memorable because they're really striking. What I really like was the plot of the story. It's really original and not easy to act out.

Al in all, I really liked the film. I think that it's a really good film, and it's got a very strong message.

Watch it!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada