divendres, 17 de febrer del 2012

Chat room conversation


MARKY OO2
A problem? No way! From what I’ve seen it’s something which people do
when they’re bored. It isn’t an “addiction”. The problem is that real life isn’t as
interesting as the Internet! It’s more fun online!

MYGIRL_RUBY
I agree with Marky. It isn’t a problem if it’s entertaining. The internet is less
addictive than TV. Anyway, in my experience people can be obsessive about
everything.

HEYGAZZA!
Marky’s got a point, but I think the Internet can be an addiction and some
people need help. I’ve got a friend who’s completely disconnected from real life.
In most of his free time, he plays games online and when he isn’t playing he’s in
the chat rooms. He’s failed a lot of exams and he’s less interested in everything.
It’s like an illness. He needs to talk to someone.

Ivette_4

Well, I think the internet can be addictive, but not a problem. As the TV, Internet offer you liberty, fun, and a lot of things to play, and spent some time. I think that spent some time in front of the computer or TV it doesn't mean that it's an addiction, I think that you've just realxing.
I now that some people get crazy in the Internet, they addict. Sometimes I spent much time. Example: When I must do my homework and I see that beautiful laptop in front of me, sometimes, I oppened and I spent few minutes or hours. Then I must be doing homework and can't go to sleep.

A part of that Internet has a lots of danger. Like the people that enter in a chat and with the webcamp, do or show what they want... Or the hackers. All that people that can steal your email count, or faceebook...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada