dimecres, 18 de gener del 2012

Iris- BRAINSTORMING


Hi I'm Iris and today I'm going to tell my super holiday. It all starts when I met my ex-boyfriend, who for three had told me we could go out and love each other, but five minutes later I found out that Justper was going to marry. I needed a place to think, without men, to relax so I started looking for a vaction homes. And in that instant I met Amanda, a girl who had a similar problem. Two days later I was flying to, Los Angeles. When the taxi dropped me at the door of the house Ididn't believe it. I started running around the house, to discover every corner. I went for a walk and met an old man who seemed lost. I got in the car and took him home. I liked him, and later I found out he was a great writer of films. A few days later I met a good friend of Amanda, Miles, one of thouse who put the soundtrack to the movies. A day when ARthur Abbott was happy and decided to have dinner together with some friends, and right in the middle of dinner Miles appeared. He was lonley. Because his girlfiend was filming in Mexico. We were two days later with MIles to watch some movies, when we were in the videoclub, Maggie, Miles's girlfriend was with another guy. Miles's heart was broken. When we got home, I told my story, me and Jasper...
The next morning we all went to choose the outfit for ARthur's gala. Then I went home to relax. The next afternoon when i was sopposed to be preparing for the gala Jusper appeared at the door fo the house. He began to tell me that he loved mee... In the end I couldn't help, I told him to leave, it was over! And very happy and proud of myself I went to the show with Arthur. Where Miles told me that he had definitely split up with Maggie and that he would come to London to visit me fo New Year. That story ende with a happy ending!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada