dimecres, 11 de gener del 2012

The Holiday


Amanda- BRAINSTROMING

Hello, my name is Amanda and I live in Los Angeles, today I'm going to tell you my wonderful holidays. This is the start...
I was in my house when I knew that my boyfriend was in a realtionship with his secretary, so I splited up with him. I was really angry and sad too. But like I will tell you later I couldn't cry. I realised that I needed a holidays, different holidays. Away from my world, without boys. I started chatting in a website to rent a house, and I found a girl, Ires, taht has the same problem. In two days I was flying to England.
When I arrived, in front of me there was an old small house in the middle of the forest. The house was great, small and really comfortable. I started an expedition in the house and started discovering all the house, and how everything worked in there. The second night when I was reading on the sofa, someone rang the doorbell. when I opened the door, there was a really handsome boy a little bit drank. We started talking, and I told him that I made the change of houses with his sister. Then I started drinking and finally I finished in the bed with him. IN the morning we were happy. But We didn't talk about what happened last night. Some days later he came back, but this time he slept on the sofa.
Then we had a dinner together, I was really nervous so I started making questions to him. But then he made the questions to me. I told him that my parents have divor ced when I was 15, I cried a lot, and that until that moment I never had cried again. Then we had a great time. He left me in my house with a really emotional kiss.
When I was home, I thought that I must visit him. When I arrived to his house, he didn't invite me in. Then I asked if he was alone and he said no.. I was worried. Then two little girls appeared,
Sophie and Olivia. They were his daughters. His wife died. I had amazing time with the girls, we played and they sowed me their castle.
Then I went home and the end of that long day arrived. Two days later Graham came home and we had sex. We started talking, all was good, sad but good, until Graham said: "I'm in Love with you" I didn't know what to say. Next day I must came back to L.A.
Then when I was leaving the house and graham, a little tear grew up from my eyes. Then I started to run and came back with Graham. We said that: " I will come back in New year eve". Then the story finished when we celebrated the New Year in England with Ires and MIles, and of course, the girls.
Well that's my wonderful love story.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada